Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Quote of the day

"The uterus is present."
~Results of Lindsay's CT Scan

I do have to commend my oncologist for being thorough. Despite the fact that all of the follow up tests and blood indicators indicate that there is nothing in the nodes in my chest, she took my case to a breast cancer conference (yay! I am a case study) to get further insight and the experts agreed...they have no idea what came up on my PET scan. Therefore, my oncologist has recommended that I get a full chest biopsy but agrees that it can wait until after my mastectomy, which is still scheduled for February 20th.

2 comments:

Stacy O said...

Yahh! Good news on multiple doctors and the PET scan and that you have a uterus. haha.

Anonymous said...

The photo is beautiful! You and Brooke ARE identical twins after all. OK, try to remember that boobs, wonderful as they are, are still body parts that we can do without. You have a uterus, I don't. You won't have natural boobs, I have saggy, 62-year-old flat things that fall under my arms when I lie on my back. You won't. We love you. Marilyn, Lou, et al.