Thursday, February 21, 2008

Looking beautiful even after surgery!!

Well finally around 8:00pm the LA posse (mom, me, Jen, Stella and Eddie) finally got to see Lindsay... and as usual she looked FAB-U-LOUS!! She was in a little pain when we first got there but then morphin drip kicked in and she was feeling just fine by the time we left. She was even cracking jokes throughout the visit, though I doubt she will remember :) So mom is staying there for the night and I am back at Lindsay's place to check on her cats and make sure they are doing what they do best, sleep!

And I just wanted to thank everyones so much for their thoughts and prayers today!!! I know all the good vibes helped Lindsay kick some cancer @ss today!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That's great news your lymph nodes checked out clean! Props for kicking arse thru the surgery...leave it to you to make it through cracking everyone up along the way. :) I'm kind of sick right now but will come visit you when I'm germ free. Love ya girl!

Allie's Thoughts said...

Way to go Lindsay! I knew you would pull through like a champ. I can't wait to come see you, just know that you're in my thoughts and prayers each and every day.
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I was in pins and needles all day thinking about Lindsay!!! But to see how strong and wonderful she was entering the double doors and then having her make us laugh right after her surgery was the BIGGEST relief ever! Lindsay, I can only say that you only inspire more ever single second! I LOVE YOU!

Unknown said...

Lots of healing and loving thoughts are flowing your way from the Peninsula Branch Library staff, family, and friends. We were very glad to hear the good prognosis!