Saturday, February 2, 2008

Ballooned!!!

Hurrah, hurrah for nodes that are just nodes!!!!!
The balloon has been put in with a handy, dandy six inch catheter thing hanging off of it. Not particularly comfortable but oh well. I will start the seed radiation at 8 am Monday morning. By the way, I need to thank all my co-workers who have listened to me rant, rave and cry a few times in the past couple of weeks. They have been very kind and supportive. My "keeping it together" power has not been keeping it together very well lately. I think once I get through the radiation next Friday, I'll be a little less volatile. OR it could be that fact that I stopped hormone replacement therapy cold turkey-major hot flash time (my cancer is hormone receptor so I will probably be on an estrogen blocker for five years afterward). Anyway here's to a less crazed Patti. :)

3 comments:

Knitlitcamper said...

HaPpY DaNcInG here Patti! Woo Hooo!
so glad that you 'ballooned' ok.

love ya
b

Anonymous said...

Whoopee!! So happy to hear the news from both you and Lindsay. Love you lots,
Marilyn

Bob and Chris Cairns 2018 Kenya Blog said...

Dear Patti,
We are so happy to hear good news on both fronts! Also glad to learn you can receive treatment easily.
Sounds like you have much to be thankful for and you're becoming aware of that: terrific!
You are a strong woman and have raised a (3) strong daughter. You have family, friends and colleagues to support you always.

Love, Mary and John