Tuesday, January 29, 2008

To ballon or not to balloon...

I went to the radiation oncologist today and got another CT scan. They will put the balloon in on Thursday and then do another scan to see if it will really work(must be symmetrical etc.). I it is then I will start radiation on Monday twice a day for a week. Glad I have that Turbo Beetle!!!
If it doesn't work than I do once a day five days a week for seven weeks. Go Balloon!!
Great news from sleepy girl and twin. Makes a mothers heart sing! Patti

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Best of luck tomorrow!!! I'm thrilled that you can enjoy some good news from your girls ... take care of you. You raised three AMAZING girls, just like their mama!

Love from Philly!

-Gretchen

Anonymous said...

Many mothers' hearts are singing right now! And friends' hearts joyful for you both! It's like flying....."put the oxygen mask on yourself first and then help your children." Get yourself strong again so you can be there for Lindsay.
Much love, Marilyn