Friday, March 21, 2008

Chemo in Stilettos


Determined to be the sexiest cancer patient ever, I of course had to wear the stiletto heals that I bought in Paris...the whole time I kept singing in my head "I am too sexy for my cancer." And I have to admit that it did put me in a better mood while I was hooked up for five hours as they pumped my body with poison. As everyone has said, I will not feel the effects today but that they will start to develop over the next two to three days. Also, they say that I can expect to begin to lose my hair in approximately three weeks so Brooke is currently researching how to appropriately fold the scarves that we have already begun to collect-good thing I look good in hats :)

3 comments:

Kristin said...

You are AMAZING!!!!! Cancer doesn't have a prayer. xoxo....k

Stacy O said...

Linds-you are the sexiest cancer patient ever, you look great!

Anonymous said...

That is one hot photo. This is all about attitude so pour it on!

I have to see those French stilettos!

I am betting that today might be your bottom out day; so, you should be going uphill by tomorrow!

XOXO
Susan