Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Waaahhhh!!

So what I have been dreading the most has finally begun to happen...I am losing my hair :( I don't know why but losing my hair is the most traumatic thing I have experienced so far. The mastectomy didn't even scare me as much as what I will look like bald.

However, the good news is that I am starting to get my strength back and I was able to go for a 40 minute walk today! I also began my physical therapy but they say that it will take months before I get full mobility in my back and shoulders. So what this means is that I am stuck at home very bored!! Without Brooke around, my entertainment now consists of taking over her job of harassing the cats and playing lots of solitaire games :)

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Sorry to hear about your hair. But you will look beautiful with or without hair! I miss you and I am glad you are starting to get your strength back. I wish I could be there with you.

Anonymous said...

Shave it off! (Your head that is) I dig bald chicks... They're hot!!!!

Alicia :-)